- Are you a new or nearly-new coach feeling daunted at the prospect of getting her first paying clients?
- Or a coach with some experience but no clear plan for attracting new business to you?
- Would you like an affordable, realistic and structured approach to creating a sustainable business, whether full- or part-time?
- And to help in developing a 5 star programme that you might very well one day be running yourself?
Let me be brief because what I’m doing here quite simply is looking for names of people who are interested in hearing more about The Abundant Coach programme which I’m launching later this month. It’s a brand new programme I’m offering at a crazy introductory price because we’ll be polishing it as we go along!
For this reason it’s important to me that it gets offered first to
those people who’ve indicated a possible interest in participating.
You’re not committing yourself to anything here, simply making sure you
get first bite of the cherry – if you want to take it.
what is The Abundant Coach programme all about? It’s a 14 week plan
for new and somewhat experienced coaches who want to build their
coaching practice and improve their coaching skills.
relatively inexperienced coaches I know that many of you need guidance
and support to create a sustainable business (even a part-time one) but
you also worry that you don’t really have the confidence in your
coaching skills to work with proper clients (ones who pay you!). Or
perhaps you are losing the confidence you had because you simply aren’t
getting enough practice…
The Abundant Coach programme comprises:
- Group mastermind calls to support every individual to achieve a business and coaching goal
- 1-1 coaching sessions to focus your actions, hurdle your obstacles and celebrate your triumphs
- Optional audio downloads providing technical support for online marketing strategies
- A dedicated discussion group to share learning and create a community of 5 star coaches
- Weekly coaching triads to build skills in the safest of environments
- Optional group calls to share and learn coaching techniques, models and exercises
- Tips and worksheets
Abundant Coach is launching later this month, will run for 14 weeks and
this first programme only will be offered at less than £20 per week.
Though I promise to deliver fabulous value and a unique programme, it’s
only fair to promote it at a no-brainer price in order to ensure I can
attract the perfect people to the team. People who have already
invested their hard-earned money in their coach training and now want
to start or strengthen their business without paying out another small
fortune. Coaches who are ready to put in some work, some effort, some
time. Try something new. Stretch their comfort zones. Laugh at their
mistakes and try again. People who can think a little outside the box,
give great feedback and help make The Abundant Coach the coach business
training programme for new and not-so-new coaches.
enough for now! If your interest is piqued, a little or a lot, drop me
an email direct to my inbox at email@example.com. If you
want to tell me something about yourself, your coaching dreams and what
interests you about the programme, cool. If you don’t, just send a
blank email. Over the course of the next 7 days I’ll be writing to
those of you who contact me, to tell you more about the programme and
to invite some special new coaches to join me for a work-hard,
play-hard few weeks ahead!
Thanks for reading.